WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is data that can identify a person, such as a name, e-mail address, phone number and IP-address.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
When you buy an artwork, edition or book from Ellen de Bruijne PROJECTS, or if you contact us by email or telephone, we collect the data you yourself provide, e.g. name, address, mail, phone number and payment information.
When you sign up to our newsletter we collect the information provided when signing up, being your name and mail. With your explicit permission, we use this information to send you updates about the gallery and our artists.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
The purpose of collecting and using your personal information is as follows:
1. There is some personal data that we need to know about you, in order to deliver our service to you, such as your name, your address or mail. We have to follow the current legislations at all times and therefore register and save relevant personal data. Thereby complying with tax and book keeping legislations.
2. There is some personal data that we would like to know about you in order to improve our communication and marketing, so we can offer you the most relevant information and service.
We will delete your personal data when it is no longer relevant for the initial purpose for why it was collected, processed and saved.
We do not sell, publish or in any other way forward your personal data to others, unless:
- It is necessary in order to deliver our service to you.
- It is necessary in order to comply with legislation.
- You have given us your consent to do so.
- It is part of a collaboration with data processors, both in and outside of EU.
1. Right to access: You have the right to get access to any information we have regarding you, what our purposes with the registration is and from where we have obtained the information. You have the right to have get a copy of the personal data we have on you. If you want a copy of your personal data, you need to send a written request to email@example.com. You can be asked to document, that you are who you claim to be.
2. Right to correction: You have the right to get incorrect information about you corrected. If you find that Ellen de Bruijne PROJECTS holds incorrect information about you, you are always welcome to write us an email so we can correct the information.
3. Right to deletion: You have the right to get all or some of your personal information deleted by us, if it does not conflict with another Dutch law.
4. Right to limit handling of personal data: You have the right to ask us to limit the handling of your personal data.
5. Right to oppose: You have the right to oppose our treatment of your personal data, in regards to direct marketing and profiling.
6. Right to revoke: You have the right to revoke your consent. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Right to complain: You have the right to make a complaint to the Dutch Privacy Commity (Nederlandse Privacycommissie). Contact information is: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, Bezuidenhoutseweg 30, 2594 AV Den Haag. Postal address: Postbus 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG. Website: www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide when you visit those sites. We advise you to look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
PROTECTION OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and customers. Ellen de Bruijne PROJECTS does not sell, share or transfer your personal information to any outside parties other than our third party processors. For the sole purpose of operating our business, suppliers or third party processors (such as Mailchimp or shipping companies) may process your information, but only to the extent that is needed to assist Ellen de Bruijne PROJECTS.